Reconstructing

If you haven't noticed, things are a little different around these parts.  If it's your first time here, well I just finished updating the template a little.  While I still have a long way to go to get everything I have planned in order, having some progression feels good.

I've decided to move on completely (for now) from finding a widget or gadget to applet or whatever to host our blogroll in a way that we can all have the list easily.  There is just nothing else that does what blogrolling did.  Not in any realm which I've searched anyway.  So, in moving on I have begun using the blogroll widget here within blogger which does indeed bump updated blogs to the top of the list.  You can see this list to the left. Ain't it pretty?  I plan on creating several more of these for a variety of categories in the future as well, each displaying 5 of the most recently updated blogs in that topic.  I already have the nearly 200 blogs categorized and now I just have to add them.  First up is finalizing the main list however, which includes an addition of many new faces that have been waiting a very long time to be added.

As I said, there's a long way to go but, things are moving along.  Check back soon for more updates!