Plan of Attack

So you know, I am busy trying to get everything back up and running again. I've been spending any chance I have as of late adding all the links (over 190 of them) to the new system I spoke of in the previous post. As soon as I have that done, I'll reveal it and pass along the new code for everyone to add to their sites.  This is of course in attempt to reconnect our beautiful network of Newfoundland and Labrador Blogs.

It doesn't end there though. I'm also visiting each page and categorizing each link this time around. I plan on adding more navigation sections throughout (like mini blogrolls for each category for example) to the site and also intend on redesigning the NL Bloggers Choice award to be now about winners for each of these categories. I'll have far more details in the future, but things are movin' in my mind and my available time is being spent getting things in order.

Oh, and to all those who have requested to join the blogroll in the past few months, you will definitely be added to this new system.

Bare with me but, I'll be sure to let you know as things progress!