A new way to fund the arts without government

As much as I approve of it on a theoretical basis, in practice I hate having to work for a living. If I didn’t have to spend my work hours actually doing my job, from time to time, I wouldn’t be a week behind Peter Jaworski at the Volunteer in encouraging all of you to help with Lindy Vopnfjord’s next album.



Lindy is trying out a fantastic new funding model that allows fans to help fund his music. This is as opposed to the government forcing us to fund music that we don’t like. Check out this video of Lindy talking about this concept with Ezra Levant.







Please go to this website and help Lindy to create music. Don’t do it because Ezra told you to, and don’t do it because I told you to. Do it because Lindy rocks!



Here are some examples of said rocking: