Biggest Blog Influx Ever

Many new blogs have collected during the past couple of months and I figured it was about time I got them added. A lot of these are actual requests to be added, not just ones that I found in my travels around the web. I just wanted to say thank you all for being patient with me in getting you on the list.

With that, I'm going to shut up. There are over 60 new blogs added today (yes 60!), which means you all have a tonne of visiting to do. I will say that these new additions bring our total list to over 325 blogs, which is amazing. Simply amazing.

To all the newbies listed below, welcome aboard!





































Mostly Waiting Divinity Pet Service's
Camel's Courtyard Blog SCRIBBLER
The ICH Blog Drowningmandrake
John Somerton Embraceware
Whereismypet.net Twisted Sister's Boutik
My Mortgage Mentor Living on The Rock
Paul Tucker The Republic of Me
Jacquelines Jabberings Labradore
Me on things Junk Bake
Andrew Mercer's Blog Momster Tales
a MESS of commentary Michelle's Scrap bits
Carla, Baxter & Hunter Paynes Brain
St John's Toddler Oh That Girl
Satly Ink One Busy Mom
BRISCOPHOTO Concussion Talk
Heritage Row Reno Newfoundland Direct
Short Thoughts. Big Ideas The Shallow Minded
Jon Duke's Blog A LA TARTE!
Baby Gear to Share Aimless Photography
Protelo The Balance Project
Virginia Middleton hOOkwOrM
Vatch Barry Langdon
Philip Norman Robbins Gone Gallivanting
AETHER PUNCH WeLa Photography
epistolae BATSHITE
Sleepless Wonder Nancy and Shawn Power
The Colorful Canary Ottawa Mommy Project
Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides -NL
Beyond The Overpass Theatre Festival
Trouty Brook Kitchen Sessions
Everything Newfoundland and Labrador
Conversations From Land's Edge
The Kitchen at Caribou Hill
My Stampin' Scraps