NL BlogRoll Makes The Telegram

A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the awesome Colin MacLean of The Telegram to discuss our wonderful community here and I'm ecstatic to announce that today his article was printed in the weekend version of our provincial paper. How incredible is that?!

What's even more exciting than the fantastic article itself, is how heavily featured it was. Not once did I think so much coverage would have been given to our community here, but when I opened the paper this morning to see my mug plastered over the front page of the Province section, accompanied by a great article spanning two pages, I became very excited to say the least.

As I mentioned in the article, this whole thing is about promoting our Province and the Blogger's from here, and this article will do wonders in helping me achieve that. I want to take this time to thank the folks at The Telegram for printing the article and more so to Colin for writing it. He truly was a great guy and the hour I spent with him was quite fun. I wish him all the best in his career and I for one will follow his articles along the way. Best wishes to him and all the folks at The Telegram. Again, I can't say this enough; on behalf of the entire community here, I thank you.

Now go read the article!