Category Pages Launched

I've been teasing everyone with this development for quite a while now and it's about time I can finally announce the newest addition to our beloved hub here: Category Pages! That's right, the addition of categories this year didn't stop with the inclusion of those mini rolls found on this page, but also includes a new section where each category can easily be browsed and has a full list of applicable blogs found within.

The task took quite a while to sort out and get ready, but I'm happy to say that things are finally at a point where this announcement post can be made. I've been working feverishly in getting it done as I wanted them ready for the upcoming Bloggers Choice Awards. As I mentioned in this recent post, each of these pages will be used to help promote the winners in each category with each page having links and RSS feeds of the winners and they will stay that way for a year!

OH and to all the current members of the NL BlogRoll: If you feel your blog is better suited for a category different than what it's currently found in, please reply to this post (or email me) with your suggested category and I'll be sure to move it!

Now, all I have to do is finalize the prep work for the awards initiative and all I'll be well on the way to getting my task list for the year completed! As always, stay tuned for future developments on that and more.