Blog of the Week : 06/26 - 07/02 2011

The Blog of the Week for June 26th to July 2nd, 2011 is 'Hypergraffiti' and in fact, I'm going to do something I haven't done before and give shout outs to two blogs this time around. I'll get to the second blog in a second but this first one is a personal one from Trudy Morgan-Cole and is one which has been listed on the roll since 2006, pretty much since this whole thing began. The blogs content is evident from her about me section:
I'm Trudy J. Morgan-Cole. I'm a published writer, but never as published as I'd like to be. I'm married to the one of the funniest men I know, and I'm the hardworking, frustrated, delighted mom of two bright and beautiful kids. I'm an adult-ed teacher who thinks my students are the bravest people on earth. I'm a Newfoundlander first and a Canadian second.
I was originally going to select her reading/book review blog ('Compulsive Overreader') this week in reference to 'things to do in rainy weather', but realized there was a better story here; that being the longevity of her blogs being listed. Both of these blogs are wonderful additions to our community and have been for a while. It's about time I have them featured in this initiative and with that, it's time for me to shut up and for you to get visiting. There's two to check out this week after all. Have fun!