Counting The Vote

With now less than a week left to vote in the Awards (again, go vote here) it's quickly dawning on me that I have to count all these things. Perhaps I should be encouraging less votes at this point...

Nah, I only kid of course. Go on and vote. There's only 6 days left to do so! No need to worry about the necessity of the count. I have a plan of attack in place and have enlisted in some help from a good friend and fellow blogger, so I'll be fine.

As a reminder however, there is a three tier voting system wherby anonymous votes are worth one point, logged in voters are worth five points and votes from fellow BlogRoll members being worth ten points. This adds to the complexity of the count, but I'm so up for the challenge. It'll be fun! I like numbers, so lets get the totals up. Get out there and vote!