One Week Left to Vote!

I've refrained from posting over the past week to try and keep the Voting post as visible as possible.  SO, if you're reading this and you haven't done so yet, GO VOTE for the your Choce Blogger.  You can pop back to read this post after that's done... or visa versa I s'pose, as long as you remember to cast your vote!

With one week left to voting it's time however, I do some talking.  I'll make it quick.

-- As of right now there are 1,450 votes in the poll and 159 comments.  The response has been overwhelmingly incredible, something I'll discuss heavily later on.  Don't let that stop you from getting more out to vote though.  Let's keep it going!

-- If you're up between 6 and 9 tomorrow morning, turn on CBC radio and tune into WAM with the lovely Angela Antle.  She was kind enough to give the Blogroll and the contest some air time, something that completely blindsided me, by the way.   I had no idea the response would be this crazy but in the end, it was great meeting Angela and it was a really fun interview, so be sure to tune in!

-- Voting for the contest closes at 11:59pm Saturday January 16th, 2010.  I'll announce the winners the next morning.

-- The Blog of the Week will return the following Sunday.

-- For those waiting to get on the roll, I promise that I'll get to you.  Just let this contest die down first, okay?  I'll get there!

-- For those NOT on the BlogRoll yet:  We don't bite, Join us!