5 Days and Counting

If you have yet to do so, before you do anything else, 
GO HERE to VOTE for your choice NL Blogger!

As of right now there are 2338 votes in the poll and 278 comments posted in the vote thread.  Wowzers!

In other news, the wonderful Angela Antle provided me with a link to the podcast of our chit chat we had the other day regarding the Blogroll, which was aired on Sunday morning during CBC's Weekend Arts Magazine.  You should all go check it out.  Don't laugh at me though!

AND I'm sure if anyone caught it, but a wonderful article by Kerri Breen was published in The Telegram today.  It was very lovely meeting Kerri and just wanna take this time to say thanks a billion!

Oh and I almost forgot (because I'm not used to such early mornings) I was on the Morning Show with Jeff Gilhooly today as well.  Thanks Jeff and everyone over at CBC Radio.

All in all, this is fantastic promotion for all the blogs here and blogging in Newfoundland, generally speaking.  Thanks to everyone for participating so fully that this much attention was made aware of us.  It's all very overwhelming at this point...

But there are still 5 days and counting, so as I end this, please remember to GO VOTE!