Regarding the Nominees

Just in case frequent visitors missed this post from a while back (or new visitors are jumping in for the first time), I wanted to remind everyone of some of the criteria I used in selecting nominees for this years awards session. They are listed below in no particular order:
  • Longevity - As this is the first year for these style awards, long standing members have been given a certain amount more consideration. There will be a much larger pool for selection next year.
  • Frequency of posting - Those who post more were considered more. Makes sense to me anyway. :)
  • Design - This was totally based on my opinion and believe me when I say that all were awesome, so this was moot really.
Having said that, I mainly just wanted to reiterate how difficult it was to select the final 30 to be put up for vote. You have no idea, trust me. The content of this collection (as I'm sure any browser already knows) is vastly diverse and all enveloped in awesomeness, so choosing only 30 out of over 300 was tough... and next year will only be more difficult. I think I'll have to put a nomination period in place or something... hmmm...

Anyway, let's stick to this year. 3 days!