On Winning the Awards

We're now nearly a week into the two week awards session, and as the votes keep streaming in (if you haven't voted yet, go to the Blogger's Choice Awards page and do so) I figured it was time to discuss again what exactly the winners of these awards actually get (besides bragging rights that is).

While I can't promise grand gifts of any physical kind, what I can do is provide the 10 winners of these awards with as much promotion as I can within this network. The bigger bonus is that the promotion will last for a full year until the next awards session launch in 2012.

What will these promotions entail?
  • Individual posts spotlighting each winner will be made a few days after the awards close and the votes are counted.
  • Mini clickable images will be placed in this sidebar on this main blog and in the Blogger's Choice Awards section.
  • Each winner will be publicized in the applicable category page with a larger clickable image plus RSS feeds for the blog.
  • Everyone will also have the option to partake in 'Guest Blogging' features throughout the next year, meaning unique posts made here with links and promos to their blog found within. More on this later!
And this is only the promos within the blog network. All this will feed through Twitter and Empire Avenue and any other social networks I play with.

What I'm trying to say I guess is, all I can give is promotion to blogs, and whatever ways I could come up with to do that will be done! 

One week to go...