Predictions

So what if they had an election and nobody showed up?

My prediction.

It will be a record low voter turnout. Unlike past low voter turnouts, this one will result in a strong CPC minority government. (Generally low voter turnouts, result in a LPC win, and a CPC loss.)

There are going to be many LPC supporters not showing up, and there will be/has been a general “whatever” approach to this election among most people.

The LPC, the Greens and the NDP are just not inspiring enough and the people are not falling for the scary CPC stuff anymore. There is just no compelling issue that is grabbing people this time. Hence a CPC victory.

In Guelph? For various reasons I have to give it to Gloria. I just don’t see the numbers falling any other way. (BTW, I am not involved in the CPC or the election at all) So I’m really trying to be non partisan with my thoughts. The numbers just are not there for Frank, Tom or Mike.