Unexpected Hiatus

In my world (like most others I would assume), when offline life becomes busy, the online world tends to suffer. This is exactly the case for my absence as of late. I shocked myself into posting this update this evening when I realized that I haven't posted anything in nearly a month now, not even the Blog of the Week. And here I was doing so well this year too, having missed only one Sunday since 2011 began. That has to be a record since I started the initiative so I should be happy about that I s'pose...

Anyway, while summer is normally a more active time for me regardless, it turns out that this summer happens to be a very busy period at work as well. It's good times when work is busy don't get me wrong but, I am kind of bummed that I haven't been able to keep up things around these parts. There's just not enough time in the day, and the time we have certainly does fly by in a hurry. To be honest, I'm not sure where the last few weeks have gone.

So, when I noticed the date of the last post, I felt I should let any frequent visitors know that everything I've been discussing over the past few months is still being worked on whenever I possibly can: The awards will come, the Blog of Week's will continue and many new blogs will be added (and I do have many not added yet). Just bare with me, I'll get there.

In the meantime, you all be sure to unplug now and then as well. Go take some time to enjoy any sun you're lucky enough to get!