Election day

Ok, it is E-day, time to get out and vote for the candidate you think will best represent Guelph.

If you’re reading this you already know that my bias is for Gloria Kovach> she has a proven track record of working hard for Guelph. No offence…but who the hell is everyone else????

I’m familiar with Mike Nagy as he’s run unsuccessfully twice before for MP here, but what has he done for Guelph? Nothing I can think of…

Really who is Tom King? Unless you listen to CBC radio you may never have heard of him before, and again what’s he done for Guelph? Nothing I can think of…

And Frank Valeriote, besides being a very expense, high profile lawyer what has he done for Guelph? I mean besides joining every committee that was looking for members.

Folks, Gloria was working her butt off for Guelph long before any of these guys popped up. I know Glo, she will give it everything she’s got to make Guelph a better place. It’s about time we send someone to Ottawa who’s going to sit in the front benches of the governing party.
Please get out and vote for Gloria Kovach.